How Does German Economy Compare to United States Economy?
Read Time:6 Second

How Does German Economy Compare to United States Economy?

0 0



How do US economy and German Economy compare? Can German economy beat United States economy soon? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEW CHANNEL: … .

source

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

36 thoughts on “How Does German Economy Compare to United States Economy?

  1. Germany exports 1.33 trillion with GDP of 4.3 trillion
    USA exports 1.454 trillion… with GDP of 22 trillion

    Small Medium Enterprises 99% of companies hiring 2/3 of workers..
    How is this possible for Germans?

  2. Germany's GDP is artificially inflated by government spending and wages for government officials (which often earn more than 500k€ a year, which money taken from the taxpayer – and that money makes up 78% btw. Yes. People here live off mere 22% of their income)

  3. if germany had 3 times the population at the proportional to their economic status, theyd eclipse the usa…..we dont make anything anymore. all we do here, is trade crypto and flip houses, and collect stimulus money printed out of thin air.

  4. The social market economy of Germany is far superior than the American so called free market economy which is an economy dominated by oligarchs and monopolies whose interests are protected by the bipartisan plutocracy controlling congress and the presidency. Our economy is a throw back to the 19th Century. We have a wide disparity between the wealthy 20% of the population and remaining 80% who have inadequate health care because health insurance is too expensive to buy and to use even with the market exchange. The attitude established by Americans who are wealthy is you are poor or struggling to meet the cost of living because you are at fault. Social services are practically dysfunctional on the state level. Just attempting to file for unemployment insurance requires overcoming huge barriers and waiting months for your financial assistance you paid for in taxes. The economic system in the USA is a failure which will eventually cause the political system to fail too.

  5. mhhh USA is still richer via one person. dude 18 trillion for 325 million, while 3,4 trillion for 82 million, compared to that the average american must have a better time living.

  6. They think we're corrupt socialists? That's funny because I think they're corrupt communists. No free healthcare system. No free education system wich is dumbed down and national isolated. No social system for financial or in any other way disadvantaged people wich btw pays off in the long run. Propaganda TV (like Fox News) and Brainwashing is also allowed. Overcrowded prisons where they get treated like animals plus death penalty. All these things are existing in countries under dictatorship. Most GOP Politicians don't even know the differences between a democracy and communism. Oh and yeah you can only choose between two extreme political parties in America (Left or Right) wich is basically a fundament for a division of a Nation.

  7. America needs some reforms but it’s actually way better to get wealthier here than there because you can grow a business not only here but everywhere even internationally like Amazon so I think it’s better here

  8. Ähm, I am sorry to "disappoint", but there is no socialist country in Europe (at least not within the European Union; and even outside the EU, I couldn't think of any socialist country).

  9. The government isn't paying the retired workers enough due to the present situation in the economy .. Bitcoin investors are making huge profit now bitcoin has being raising the past few weeks currently 58k.. 2021 is going to be a great year for investors..

  10. USA is better than Germany in every possible way. GDP, GDP per capita, net wealth per capita, millionaires and billionaires per capita, economic freedom, ease of doing business, innovation index, startups per capita are all higher in the US than Germany. The US is basically Germany on steroids, economically speaking. 🇺🇸 still #1

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top 10 Scary Videos They Tried to Delete From the Internet Previous post Top 10 Scary Videos They Tried to Delete From the Internet | BWG
What Are The Most Atheist Countries? | NowThis World Next post What Are The Most Atheist Countries? | NowThis World | BWG